online now
hits since 19.Dec.07

Monday, 5 September 2011

Morning or Night?

A sudden tot came to my mind.. is jogging better for weight loss in the morning or in the night? Does it even make a difference?

Diligently, I started asking my "best friend"... GOOGLE...

After some reference, it should be.. MORNING! And, all these while, I'm doing it at night! Urgh..!

Hmmm.., if I have to change to morning, it'll mean having to wake early.. but if I tink of it in a better light, maybe it'll help correct my punctuality problem too... pretty worth considering... and if im gonna do it, must sustain for at least 21 days.. cos dats wad googling tells me.. cos it takes at least 21 good days to make an habit!

I hope I'll b able to do it.. dats why I'm leaving this evidence for my concern besties to cum qns me abt it soon... haha.. motivation!

Rings in my mind now.... .... ...
Besties: "So.. did u managed to do it?"

*to be updated*
LOL* :p


Related Posts with Thumbnails
by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru