online now
hits since 19.Dec.07

Monday, 30 August 2010

Buffet Supper @ Quality Hotel

Buffet w frds, majority fellow staffs from other outlets..
From left: Kelvin, Eric, ME, Madaleine, Jeffrey, Terence.

Awww... I had porridge, ice kachang, ice cream.. Sinful.. I knw.. :S

Damnz.. Puttin on the lost!! After lunar 7th month must start jogging again!! I've been slacking like hell... Hard to stay determined for long!! Grrr... Dat's Maddie in the pic.. The ger who jogs w me~



(above pic) I was reluctant at first.. To take pic frm mirror reflection.. Sis warned me the other x I did dat.. Said it's not good.. Esp at tis month of the year, i thought.. But Kel (devoted + focus Buddhist) assured me saying it's okay.. Well...


(below pic) I look like cock here...haha... Trying to look at the phone to focus & poise at the same time.



The vid (below) shows Eric un-boxing his Royce Choco... For our reviews & enjoyment! Hahha..

YouTube Video


If ever Mad sees tis post... She'll understand how "alcoholic" dat choco must be..!! We had a 'fear factor' ride home... LOL*


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru