online now
hits since 19.Dec.07

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Emo-ism

Tis feeling sucks... duno wad the hell im doin... why am i being so nice to tis person who'd never reli put in much effort for me at all..? Well... compared to those previous bla blas... im like so extra patient, forgiving and understanding... at the same time feeling affected by it...!

Flashbacks crossed my mind at times.. different scenarios reminded me of the past... of how those bla blas used to experience... how they might have felt... reli pushed my understanding towards 'the art of appreciation' to greater depth.

I'm tryin to learn from past mistakes, at the same time keeping it at a healthy balance..

If, im overly nice... im being hard on myself...

If, i can b nice and not feel affected, i definitely have to learn, seeing this "thing" lightly...

If, i can see this "thing" lightly, is it even worthy of my efforts & troubles..?!

Damnz*
Verdict: Self-questioning makes one more confused! :S


For now... i shall just do wad im alwas good at!
Switch it off my mind, not thinkin abt it and doin any other things else...

Okay...

EXERCISING thoughts lingers on my mind recently... i reli think i shd start doin regular joggin... losing weight by starvation reduces metabolic rate... gettin older reduces metabolic rate... and tat means... when i gradually age more... IM IN freaking DEEP SHIT!!

Another BIG DAMNz* faintz

Here's my plan... to eat more light meals... start jogging.. in hope to "recharge" tat freakin metabolic RATE! *prays hard i stay focus*

Where the hell is tat kinda determination in me like 10 years ago???

BESTIES... pls arrange some healthy activities... like... hmmm.... cycling??! sobz*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru