online now
hits since 19.Dec.07

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

A Dieter's Prayer

Am doin major housekeep now.. Grrr... :S
Found this lil' bookmark tied together wit a cute heart-shaped bead.
Titled "A Dieter's Prayer" and written on, a funny motivating poem~ LOL* :)


Dear Lord, help me stick to this diet no matter how much I'm tempted to cheat. Grant me the strength to refuse second helpings, the patience to count calories, and the courage to step on the scale. May the refrigerator contain nothing fattening in the middle of the night when my will is weak and my hunger is strong. And lead me not into the temptation of chocolate. Bless me with good health and a healthy outlook to take this diet one day at a time. I ask your help in all these things so I can become the person I know You meant me to be. Amen.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru