online now
hits since 19.Dec.07

Saturday, 1 August 2009

MC

Super duber long din update again... Yah, i know... hehee.. Hmm... seems like my page is screwed up somehow... ware are my colours?? Apart from my banner image, a patch of white greets me... Damn!

Been busy with work... was transferred to new outlet and working hours is... sibei de LONG...! Imagine... even cut dwn on my facebook activities due to Shack-Ness lor...!!

On MC today. Early mornie ard 7am went to polyclinic wit mommy (she haf an appt for check-up) liao. Sore throat & sneezy nose separated me & mom... i haf to see doctor at the outdoor setup of the polyclinic... wear a stupid face guard (exactly like wad i did @ Ting's ROM) that fogs my specs (as i was panting). All thanks to H1N1 fear~

Last 9, my 3 best babes dropped by for a gather + dinner. Given by Serene, the Official S&S 'RED BOMB', BLACK Metallic Sheen Card. Keke... Good description to match her card's uniqueness ba? My very 1st time seeing a BLACK wedding invitation card. LOL* But.. babe(Serene), it's CHIO de lor..!! And the S&S logo at the back of the card is... NICEx3! Resembles cupid wings and swans... so heavenly sia~~ Reli lookin forward to this next BIG event... and to buck up wit my dieting... Hahha :P

If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback. Tink this song's got meaningful lyrics... Just to share~ Off to make food for my furkids now!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru